Follow the instructions in the video to apply a decal or slider to any of your manicures or pedicures.
- Prepare nails for application, perform manicure, apply base of gel polish
- Apply background gel polish, white or a light color is best.
- Dry in UV/LED lamp color apply the top with sticky layer. Don’t remove it!
- Select slider, trim and prepare it for the size of the nail.
- Put in water or on damp towel or cotton for approximately 15 to 25 seconds. If using hot water the slider is more elastic and obedient.
- Smooth the decal / slider by pushing out the rest of the water and air with soft cloth or clean brush. Let dry naturally or in UV lamp. File ends of the nail and wipe them with lint free cloth moistened in alcohol.
- Finally, cover with TWO layers of Gel Polish Top Coat, seal the ends well!