PNB builder gel Natural Crystal Clear 50 ml
Quantity: 50 ML
Transparent one- phase gel for modeling nails with high self-leveling properties, medium viscosity. Good adhesive qualities. It can be used both for modeling and strengthening of natural nail plate, encapsulated designs, aquarium art. No yellowing
Polymerization time: 2 minutes in a UV lamp, 60 seconds in LED lamp.
Instructions for application of universal PNB gels
- Remove the cuticle, remove the shine from the nail plate with a nail file 180/240 grit. Remove the dust. Clean nail with alcohol. Apply Nail Dehydrator.
- Apply Acid Primer or acid-free Bond Control, depending on the condition of the nail plate. Acid primer is used when the nail plate is very wet and the acid-free primer is suitable for the normal nail plate. Acid Primer should be applied with a semi-dry brush in small amounts, without getting on the skin. The product evaporates from the plate on its own.
- As a base use UV/LED Builder Gel Crystal Clear/Crystal Pink of your choice. It is applied in a thin layer with rubbing movements. Polymerize in LED lamp 30-60 sec.
- Put the nail form alternately on each finger and lay out a thin gel layer of desired length and shape, model the architecture of nails with a gel of selected shade. To create an arch, you can put the gel into the lamp for 7-12 seconds, depending on the lamp and use pinching tool to create a c-curve. Then send to the lamp for full polymerization for 60 seconds.
- Remove the residual stickiness with Gel Cleanser/Alcohol
- Carry out a step-by-step filing with a file 180/240 grit.
- Apply UV/LED Quick Top for giving shine and protection against chips and scratches, polymerizing 60 sec.
*If the nail plate is thin, wet, Bio Base can be used as a base coating. It should be applied in a very thin layer, in rubbing movements on the previously prepared nail, polymerizing in the lamp for 30 seconds.