NOCTÍS Raspberry powder, nail art
Rub onto the dried top coat without a sticky layer.
Rub lightly, remove the pigment residue with a lint-free napkin.
On the second layer of the top, we advise to repeat above process, for a more saturated effect.
After - cover with another layer of top coat.
Step by step with tips
1. Perform normal manicure and add base coat.
2. Apply pigment directly to top coat not a sticky layer
3. Rub on 1 nail at a time. Apply quickly to one nail at time once each is removed from lamp, "on hot top coat"
4. For best results apply it with fingers, or with a silicone brush.
5. Apply primer to the edge of the nail after applying last coat of nail powder.