UV/LED Ice IQ Gel is a new generation of intelligent constructing low-temperature gel, which allows you to create spectacular coverage and make any customer’s wishes come true. Due to its low temperature, it does not hurt in the lamp. Particular attention is paid to the hypoallergenicity of the product – the formula of the gel contains only ingredients that are safe for health.
UV/LED Ice IQ Gel has a superplastic, smooth and thick consistency, which guarantees an excellent final result. The product does not spread, perfectly holds its shape, does not flake off, does not bubble, does not crack – it is easy to work with it! Due to the concentration of photoinitiators, the polymerization process is significantly reduced.
It is used for modeling, creating a French manicure, restoring injured nails, strengthening and aligning the nail plate.
Many nail professionals will choose UV/LED Ice IQ Gel because it is a pleasure to use this beauty-product and the result is strong and light nails!
- Low-temperature (does not hurt in the lamp);
- Hypoallergenic material;
- Without odor;
- Soft and fast sawdust;
- Heavy dust does not fly in the air, gathers in large fractions and settles;
- There is no exothermic reaction – no feeling of “burning” on the nails;
- Compresses and holds the arch in both arched and salon modeling;
- Polymerization of 1 layer – up to 1 min.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Prepare the nail plate with PNB buff, remove the gloss.
- Apply the auxiliary fluids: Nail Dehydrator and Bond Control to the entire plate.
- Rub in a thin layer of Universal Base PNB / Scotch Base PNB and cure in the lamp for 1 minute.
- Put the templates.
- Take the material with a spatula and place it on the nail. Soak a brush in Polygel solution PNB liquid, squeeze well on a napkin and, starting from the cuticle, distribute Ice IQ Gel, building the desired architecture. Dry in LED, UV/LED (combi) lamp for 60 seconds.
- File the modeled nails with a 180 grit file and buff them. Remove dust with a brush.
- Apply a top coat.
Quantity: 50 ML
-Easy to work with
-Cures in LED/UV
-High pigment, doesn't leave a patchy result
-Goes on smooth