PNB Polygel 15 ml gel nail polish
UV/LED PolyFlex Gel LUX, Clear – has a translucent texture, is quite economical and multifunctional, used for both art modeling and strengthening weakened nails, that are prone to brittleness.
UV/LED PolyFlex Gel LUX is a hybrid of 2 modeling systems in a completely new formula with a more docile and flexible structure! The gel has absolutely no graininess and looseness. It will be much more convenient and faster for a beginner to work with such material.
UV/LED PolyFlex Gel LUX – this material is intended for modeling extended nails of salon length and minor repairs of natural nails. Indispensable for strengthening a weak, thinned and sensitive nail plate.
Since this product belongs to low-temperature materials, it absolutely does not hurt in the lamp (even in summer), and this, in turn, prevents burns of the nail plate.
UV/LED PolyFlex Gel LUX can be applied simultaneously on all fingers, without fixing each separately, which significantly reduces the working time. The material does not wear out and has 100% polymerization, when the recommended thickness of the layer is applied.
- Ideal for restoring the architecture of the nail plate, raising the free edge and correcting the shape.
- Flawlessly keeps the square shape in the strengthening technique, due to which the angles remain unchanged.
- After polymerization, the material acquires a high density, therefore, during the sawing process, its heavy dust does not fly in the air, settles quickly.
- Minimum filing.
- There is no unpleasant odor.
- Does not hurt in a lamp.
- Hypoallergenic components – safety for the health of the master and the client.
- There is almost no sticky layer.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Prepare the nail plate with PNB buff, remove the gloss.
- Apply the auxiliary fluids: Nail Dehydrator and Bond Control to the entire nail plate. When working with a wet nail plate, use an Acid Primer.
- Rub in Universal Base PNB / Scotch Base PNB and cure in the lamp for 1 minute.
- Using a spatula/brush-spatula, apply a small amount of polygel to the nail plate and distribute.
- Model the desired nail architecture with a brush/brush-spatula dipped in Polygel solution PNB. Press the arch for 2-3 sec. with a special clamp, dry in a lamp for 2 min. Compression of the salon arch – for 8-15 sec., depending on the lamp power. When building nails with polygel, it is necessary to set the forms or tips on the nails.
- File the polygel with a 180 or 240 grit file and buff it.
- Apply color gel polish in 1-2 coats. Cure material for 60 sec. Complete the design.
- Apply the PNB top.
For full polymerization, the minimum layer thickness of the material is 1-1.2 mm, and the maximum thickness is 2 mm.
Full polymerization time for UV/LED PolyFlex Gel LUX in a PNB combi lamp is 2 minutes. Curing in a CCFL lamp is not recommended.
We recommend removing the residual minimal stickiness of the material after polymerization with GEL CLEANSER PNB.