PNB Porcelain pink fiber base gel nail polish
UV/LED Camouflage Base gel nail polish, Porcelain – elastic, soft milk-colored rubber base. Medium density, evenly applied, does not spread, well self-leveling. Due to its texture, it perfectly strengthens and smooths the nail plate. Because of the pigmentation, it perfectly hides all the shortcomings of the nail plate and tones it.
Ideal in combination with any shade of gel polish, perfect as a base for a French manicure, can be used as a background for various designs or as an independent coating. Gives the effect of “porcelain” nails. The base looks very nice with neon, shimmer and glitter gel polishes and tops.
Using the milk base reduces the time of the master by ~ 10-15 minutes. Also, you can apply only one layer of colored gel polish, instead of two, which saves material costs and increases the number of customers served per day.
- Elasticity and plasticity of the material;
- High level of adhesion – better adhesion to the nail plate and the next layer of gel-polish coating;
- Does not spread, is evenly distributed;
- Strengthens the nail plate;
- 7-free composition;
- No pungent smell;
- Does not injure the nail plate;
- Does not chip;
- Does not hurt in a lamp;
- Has a beautiful shade;
- Does not give yellowness;
- Long wearing time;
- An excellent helper as a substrate for light, complex gel polishes;
- Reduces the time of the master by ~ 10-15 minutes;
- Perfect background for all designs.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Prepare the nail plate with a buff PNB 180 grit or file, abrasive 240 grit, removing the gloss from the entire surface of the nail.
- Apply auxiliary fluids: Nail Dehydrator and Bond Control to the entire plate.
- Apply a very thin layer of UV / LED Camouflage Base, Porcelain, pack the free edge, dry for 60 seconds.
- Apply a second, very thin layer of base, place a drop of base on the highest point of the nail and stretch it evenly to the free edge, dry for 60 seconds in an LED lamp.
- Cover with gel polish / make a design / cover with a top with a UV-filter.
-Easy to work with
-Cures in LED/UV
-High pigment, doesn't leave a patchy result
-Goes on smooth