PNB Scotch base 17ml gel nail polish
Scotch Base PNB 一 is a unique base that has become an indisputable favorite among masters and clients. It is chosen again and again, because there are no analogues to it on the market.
Constant development and search for new opportunities is our principle. Therefore, despite the wild success of this base, we decided to make it even better.
What’s new in the improved Scotch Base PNB formula:
- does not contain HEMA monomer, which makes it indispensable for working with hypersensitive nails;
- the material became low-temperature, completely imperceptible in the lamp during polymerization;
- increased level of rigidity compared to the previous formula.
Impeccable self-leveling and adhesive properties remain at a high level, so the pleasure of working with this base is guaranteed for every master!
- for hypersensitive, thin and problematic nails;
- safe 12 FREE composition;
- does not contain HEMA monomer;
- super strong adhesion;
- low-temperature base, no feeling of heating or burning during polymerization;
- has excellent self-leveling;
- a comfortable consistency that allows you to easily create “perfect highlights”;
- medium hardness of the material, perfect for strengthening nails;
- 3+ weeks without chips and peeling;
- does not flow into the side rollers;
- restoration of damaged corners;
- holds stickers and stones;
- does turn yellow;
- perfect at work.
- Prepare the nail plate with PNB buff, remove the gloss.
- Apply the supporting liquids: Nail Dehydrator PNB and Bond Control PNB to the entire plate.
- Apply UV/LED Scotch Base PNB, cure for 90 seconds. in an LED lamp.
- Remove dispersion layer with Nail Prep PNB.
- Apply colored gel polish in 1-2 layers, polymerize for 60 seconds. in an LED lamp.
- Cover with a PNB top.
The product is available in the volume of 8, 17, 50 ml.